Nov 9, 2011

She Rests Now...









This is a story of boy meets girl.
(Top: Frou Frou | Skirt: Vintage | Belt: Bazaar | Bag: YSL Muse | Shoes: Topshop)

I've been on a conservative dressing streak now. I know, I know, gone are the days of my edgy rocker chic looks. I notice I've been gearing towards pastel ice cream hued looks with maximum coverage. Think 1950's. My peg for my recent change of looks is how adorable I think Zooey Deschanel absolutely dresses up. It's just so inspiring and well, the silhouette is to die for- think poodle skirts, pleats, beautiful prints. If anything, my boyfriend absolutely adores it. he has raved many times about how much he loves the new conservative me, and I cannot agree anymore. I love the elegance and the vintage vibe of my looks, not to mention how classic and absolutely timeless this style is. It's a fresh start. Expect me to be covered up more and more the next posts. In my case, MORE (fabric) is definitely MORE.











xx, JL
_______________________________________



Come join us on 11.11.11. FRIDAY as Glitterati launches our Holiday 2011 collection with a fashion showcase over at Kyss, Makati Avenue. Join us for a night of fun and fashion. The program and open bar starts at 9:30 pm. Also come join us as we toast to Nina's 25th birthday! See u there! Reply back for guestlist

_______________________________________

I love shopping at Multiply.com
_______________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________






3 comments :

  1. such an adorable skirt! love the length and the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print of that skirt! You look lovely!


    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL