Nov 28, 2011

Darkness and Silence






JET BLACK AND LOVING IT!
(Top: Mango | Pants: Mango | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Givenchy | Necklace: Mango)

What i wore to my BFF's birthday dinner- I was feeling quite androgynous thus the all black ensemble. I decided to pair a mesh tank top with zippered jeggings and chained booties. Call it my short but sweet return to ROCKER CHIC. Hope it worked!

xx,JL










_________________________________________________________




__________________________________________________________

I love shopping at Multiply.com
_______________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL