Nov 6, 2011

Secret Smile











Pretty Pale.
(Lace Top: Topshop | Skirt: Glitterati | Pearls: Assorted | Shoes: Topshop | Bag: Topshop)


First day of the much anticipated and very successful SuperSale Bazaar and I decided to be all decked up- sweet and delicate in a pastel lace number. I decided to wear an item from my brand's Flashy Femme collection which is this pale peach ruched mesh skirt which fits perfectly as it stretches to be body hugging. The ruching adds the illusion of curves and it has a peekaboo detail as the lining is shorter and exposes a bit of skin through the sheer mesh fabric. I decided to keep the sweet girl image consistent with a lace sleeveless top from Topshop and piled on the pearls (as much as I could wear) obviously.











I had so much fun in this outfit and I got to meet fellow bloggers, blog readers and Glitterati supporters. The turnout was amazing, considering it was a Friday and our booths were swarming with people who were ready to raid our closets. Here are some photos from the amazing day and some that I took with fellow bloggers and some I found on twitter from people who linked me. I do want to see more photos so send me the links or tag me.









This was Day 1. Day 2 and 3 posts coming up soon!

xx, JL



PS: Thank you for the support, SuperSale Bazaar had over 20,000 people who came over to shop at the World Trade Center. It was such a major success!

3 comments :

  1. Love the preppy and chic vibe of your look!


    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my photo ate JL (I don't know how I should call you. Hahaha) You're really pretty and welcoming. :)

    -IkisseU.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL