Nov 17, 2011

The Devil Wears: Prada Limited Edition Baroque 28NS








My New Babies: The Devil Wears Prada.
I collect sunglasses. If I were to be asked what one piece of fashion accessory I have an extensive collection of aside from shoes, I would have to say--- SUNGLASSES. I am so absolutely obsessed! And this is rather an exceptional pair I got my hands on....



PRADA 28NS TORTOISE

As seen on the Prada spring/summer 2011 catwalk, these limited edition frames are characterised by rococo curls and contrasting colours. We at Sunglasses Shop adore these fabulously-sized shades. Not only are they bang-on-trend, but the embossed Prada logo is oh so chic adding a luxe touch to any outfit. Only 500 pairs of these frames are available worldwide so be quick, they’re bound to sell out. Fast.








1 comment :

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL