Nov 20, 2011

Chase The Fear








Interlaced.
(Lace Top: Forever 21 | Tank: Mango | Jeans: Zara | Bag: Vintage Italian | Shoes: Janilyn)

Still in monochrome outfits, I decided to pair a lace long sleeved blouse with white skinny jeans and a tank top for a steady Sunday night out with my brother over at Rockwell. Been wearing my hair in a bun lately a lot as I am too lazy to style my hair (hope it's working so far)... have to let my hair down soon!








PS: How amazing is this vintage purse from Italy I inherited by my mom? The shape and size is perfect and the rings are amazing- very easy to carry and handy too!

xx, JL

_________________________________________________________




__________________________________________________________

I love shopping at Multiply.com
_______________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________







No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL