Nov 29, 2011

What Else Is There?







Country Strong.
(Top: Topshop | Leopard Belt: Vintage | Skirt: Forever21 | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Topshop)

I resurrected my love for tawny brown and blue- very Marlboro Country meets Western Chic- I know, simple because this was one of my favorite trends from 2010-2011. I adore the two colors combined for some weird reason as it looks rustic and well, they contrast well and so I wore this outfit on a Sunny Sunday which I traditionally spend with my brother at the Rockwell Mall. Tied my hair up and a big bun as I was too lazy to style my hair down.








PS: I am selling this skirt AND MORE (Read: CLOTHES, SHOES, BAGS, ACCESSORIES) at this weekend's BLOGGERS UNITED II Bazaar so do come by and SHOP SHOP SHOP!

xx,JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL