Nov 6, 2011

GREAT DEALS and STEALS at The SuperSale Bazaar



I have been in the SuperSale Bazaar over at the World Trade Center for about 3 days now (plus counting Thursday night's ingress)... The bazaar is a huge success and along with fellow fashion bloggers, Lissa Kahayon, Laureen Uy, Nicole Santos, Nikki Sunga, Anna Solomon, Ana Gonzales and Camille Co, I had the privilege of having our blog readers and SSB customers raid our closets.



Come on over at The World Trade Center now, we'll be here until 9 pm and shop till you drop!!!

xx, JL

4 comments :

  1. You're so pretty, JL. I saw you yesterday at the reception booth, and I didn't expect that you're so thin. I was too shy to ask for pictures because you were talking to someone, maybe next time.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats JL! See you tomorrow! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! the event was very successful!


    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL