Nov 20, 2011

Second to None






Silver Lining.
(Top: Zara | Shorts: Topshop | Cat Eye Glasses: Retrocity.com | Boots: Topshop | Socks: Marks and Spencer)

Went with the S/S 2011 Cat Eye Trend and channeled my inner Kitty Galore as I wore these extremely pointed black Cat Eye Glassses from Retrocity.com which according to my research is also available at Asos.com. I love the shades and since I had errands and a parlor appointment to go to, I put my hair up in a very tight bun and wore it to compliment the extreme and severe shape of my sunnies. Wore a more laidback silver/ gray look with a striped glitter shirt from Zara and a pair of high waisted shorts from Topshop (circa 2006).




I kept my makeup minimal as I didn't want to get to carried away with the already statement shades so just chose a bold lip color (my favorite shade)- HOT PINK. And I was ready to hit the city!







xx, JL
_________________________________________________________




__________________________________________________________

I love shopping at Multiply.com
_______________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________








No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL