Nov 26, 2011

Cinderella, Darling









A Pair of Shoes Can Change Your Life... Just ask Cinderella.
(Jacket: Tinsels | Corset: Glitterati | Skirt: Glitterati | Accessories: +RUCKUS | Shoes: Prima Donna)


Brought out the inner prima donna in me (seirously, don't we all have that alter ego in all of us?) in this pink and black combo which was meant, of course, to highlight my shoes- these beautiful strappy pair of heels from Prima Donna, the brand of shoes for which I was attending the launch for.




I decided to make the pink pop out in an all black ensemble with a slight touch of the same hue though this amazing leather jacket I found from Tinsels last last year.







The clothes, which are all Glitterati (from my brand) are part of our newest collection, Laws of Attraction--as worn by our model HERE ... I reckon she rocked it but I kinda like the spin of pairing it with pink shoes and a silver necklace from ultra metallic accessory line +RUCKUS (a brand I am soooo addicted to!)




Hope you like it! Photos from the event in the next post!


xx, JL

_________________________________________________________




__________________________________________________________

I love shopping at Multiply.com
_______________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________










2 comments :

  1. Firstly, we have to present the Nintendo game cassette, that will
    be the key of jailbreak.
    There's no regulation against it and community is currently becoming more lenient towards avant- women.

    Here is my page ireb download windows 4.1

    ReplyDelete
  2. * Click on the author's name to view their profile and articles.
    The Bugatti Veyron is a very impressive car, powered by a W-16-cylinder 8.
    However, when you lease a car, you can pay in small fixed payments per month while you get to enjoy the benefits of driving a car.



    Feel free to surf to my site Audi A3 2015

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL