Nov 25, 2011

One True Thing






Lace It Up.
(Top: Forever21 | Jeans: Zara | Bag: Braun Buffel | Shoes: Topshop)

An archived post from when my boyfriend was still here in Manila (he left about a month ago for Kuala Lumpur) and we had one of those Friday night dates- I wanted to look classic and conservative so I chose a very muted lace top that spells sweet and paired it with white denim jeans and equally neutral and pale accessories. Also kept my makeup to a minimum to keep up with the look. I started to love dressing up a little bit less edgy and more classic and clean (with a hint of neurosis!)











xx, JL




_________________________________________________________




__________________________________________________________

I love shopping at Multiply.com
_______________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________










No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL