Nov 27, 2011

Closer to the Edge






Abstract Print.
(Blazer: Zara | Tube Top: Zara | Pants: Love Vintage | Shoes: DAS | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Necklace: Ruckus | Bracelet: Extreme Finds | Sunglasses: Prada)

Early Saturday Morning shoot where I had to style so I decided to be as comfy as possible in what I would consider my "work" clothes. I adore these pants that I got from Lissa's brand- Love Vintage which is just amazing- the print, shape and fit are to die for. Accessorized with colorful pieces which were also part of the pants' color palette. Lastly, braved the Sunny Saturday elements in my Prada sunnies!

Been wearing my hair in a bun a lot lately! I badly need a haircut + color + styling soon!







xx, JL


_________________________________________________________




__________________________________________________________

I love shopping at Multiply.com
_______________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL