Jul 2, 2012

The Secret is In The Telling






Canary Yellow + Minty Green
(Blazer: Zara | Top: Zara | Shorts: Zara | Shoes: CMG | Bag: Hermes | Bib: SuperSale Bazaar)

Life in color is so much more interesting and what better incentive to dress up in colorful hues than this wonderful pair of color blocked shoes now available in store from CMG which had me whip out my yellow tweed zipper blazer from Zara in a jiffy.

 

It may seem like a matchy-matchy outfit (to the tee) which was my intention but I have to say I felt good wearing this outfit for our weekly Wednesdate over at Rockwell.




Wednesdate Family Fun...




 The secret to color coordinating from head to toe is in the wearing. 

The secret to a great blog entry is in the telling...

I've heard that it’s possible to grow up, I've just never met anyone who’s actually done it. Without parents to defy, we break the rules we make for ourselves. We throw tantrums when things don’t go our way. We whisper secrets with our best friend, in the dark. We look for comfort where we can find it. And we hope against all logic, against all experience, like children, we never give up hope.

Okay, so, sometimes even the best of us make rash decisions. Bad decisions. Decisions we pretty much know we're going to regret the moment, the minute, especially the morning after. I mean, maybe not regret, regret because at least, you know, we put ourselves out there. But...still. Something inside us decides to do a crazy thing. A thing we know will probably turn around and bite us in the ass. Yet, we do it anyway. What I'm saying is...we reap what we sow. what comes around goes around. It's karma and, any way you slice it...karma sucks.

xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL