Jul 25, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things....Shoes I love this week!

I've been sick and I've been feeling under the weather, thanks to a severe allergic reaction which doesn't seem to want to go away for almost a week now. However, I've been receiving and purchasing some great finds (thanks to the powers of online shopping) and as the song goes from the ever popular broadway musical The Sound of Music,

" When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad"



Here they are... 

...SHOES....

1) Studded back detail pumps from Elevate Manila
Walk Tall. Elevate.





2) Heel less shoes from DAS. (I love the Das Sisters so much!)
Warning: These Shoes Can Kill!
One of a kind BABY BLUE (SPECIAL ORDER) studded heel-less pump wedges....



A personal fave: leg lengthening heel-less boots make me heed to the call of the tribe...




3)ALWAYS A FAVORITE SUPERSALE BAZAAR BOOTH: S&H
I love Sally as she is the nicest ever! And I love the spacious booth the brand always gets! Available in Landmark Trinoma, Landmark MAkati, 50th Ave Robinsons Galleria and all Metro Gaisano Dept Stores.. METRO GAISANO ALABANG... get your paws on a pair...NOW!
I love my velvet hot pink wedges with bow details.
So lush and sweet.






A complete departure from the girlishness would be this pair of natural wedged multi-tone brown boots. Also from S&H.



4) Elastic bondage inspired gold flats from TUTUM SHOP. 
I raved about this pair from the SuperSale Bazaar and well, my Vicky Shoes finally arrived! I love them so much!!!!


xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL