Jul 30, 2012

MULTIPLY'S BLOGGERS' PICK : Joanna Ladrido

Along with Bjorn and Domz, I was chosen to be Multiply's featured bloggers for this month and below is a showcase of my top Multiply picks from their trusted sellers in the Multiply marketplace. I am very honored as I do love to shop at Multiply and have been doing so for quite some time now...




Shopping at Multiply is as EASY as 1,2,3....
Click on the photo above to see a step by step guide on how to shop using the new Multiply Marketplace or watch this simple video below...





Check out Domz' and Bjorn's Profiles too...

Stay tuned for a  Multiply Shopping giveaway I shall be giving soon. In the meantime, enjoy shopping at MULTIPLY.COM

Meantime, check out my new finds from Multiply...
from the brand Runway Dreams... 

 


...and this Glitter dress from Be Like A Star....



xx, JL



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL