Jul 9, 2012

Minty Fresh



Casual and Cool.
(Sports Bra: Nike Pro Combat | Top: Wisdom | Shorts: Bershka | Shoes: Zara)



Yes I was in these gorgeous ZARA flats for the day---I was that casual....


What I wore a few hours prior to the Preview Ball as I had to shop (last minute) with my boyfriend for a suit and suffice to say, we were like two chickens with their heads cut off running around the mall. I wasn't in the mood to be all that glam so I opted for a more casual and still sportswear inspired look. It was a wonderful afternoon of shopping, holding hands (cheesy I know!) and was capped off by a sumptuous late lunch at Cantinetta! It was quite funny how i did a carb overload considering I was wearing cut outs later that night!

Get the Look:


More of what I wore:

 
What we ate:



xx, JL


PS: I need your help- vote for me by CLICKING this PHOTO LINK:

LIKE ONLY THE MARVELOUS for SUPERSALE BAZAAR

 and hitting LIKE and I will see you all at the SUPERSALE BAZAAR this weekend along with my other blogger friends!



Thanks in advance!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL