Jul 17, 2012

Luminous Flames






 Orange Crush.
(Top: Zara | Skirt: Oxygen | Shoes: Tonic | Bag: Queen Street | Accessories: Extreme Finds.)

I wore this mesh on mesh outfit and I know I've been in a major neon addiction and tribal vibe and this day was no exception, especially on how I accessorized my outfit. The top (which in my true style I decided to get in all 3 colors) was a peekaboo mesh top with a built in bandeau from one of my favorite retail brands Zara and still on a mullet craze, I paired it with my mesh mullet skirt from Oxygen (a favorite of mine from my skirt collection)


I wore this ensemble for a Tuesday meeting with my friend Domz and the wonderful people of Apartment 8 for an upcoming project with the brand, stay tuned. Followed by a few drinks over at Barcino with me third wheeling with them again. (For those of you who don't know yet, my brother and Domz are quite the most adorable couples I know) 




This tribal bag is designed by my friend Audrey who owns Queen Street bags and I love the print. I am quite obsessed with the whole tribal thing and it went perfectly with my Tonic Whitney heels which I am proud to say I was able to hunt down the last pair in my standard size 7. (If there's a will, and if it involves a gorgeous pair like this, trust me I will find ways to get my hands on it!)

Hope you like the look! More blog posts coming up!!!!

xx, JL


TO GET THE LOOK:



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL