Feb 28, 2011

Rapid Hope Loss






Sometimes you've got to fold before you're found out.
Tulle with embroidered trim cape: Topshop
Tank top: Topshop
Skirt: Glitterati
Shoes: Online
Bag: Chanel
Necklace: +Ruckus


Wore this outfit to Music Trivia Night which is sort of a Thursday tradition with friends over at Ronza. I was quite lazy to dress up that day so I settled for all black and then a kimono type cape as a cover-up / something to make the outfit a little less bland. Unfortunately, it was yet another wrong call, on my part as I froze that night and incessantly played with my useless cover up since it didn't really cover anything and provided zero warmth whatsoever. I find it strange I've been shivering a lot lately... what is up with that?







Another blacked out blur night which I should not have done again as I had a very early morning shoot the next day for something I shall share very very soon. Hope my laziness and shivering somehow worked to my advantage.

xx


____________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

__________________________________________________


2 comments :

  1. do you have your personal photographer ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i have a tripod and someone who clicks the camera...but i set it up :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL