Feb 10, 2011

So bring the discrepancies, I'll pour the drinks...






Surprise, surprise.
Dress: Zoo Shop
Denim Oversized Shirt: Zara
Shoes: Topshop
Purse: Nina Ricci
Earrings: Cultus ChiChi
Bracelets & Rings: Forever 21

(Sorry for the very visible band-aid...)

For someone who thought she hated surprises, I absolutely enjoyed my first ever surprise birthday party thrown by my BFF, Nina Estacio (the ultimate schemer) with the help of my brother Enzo at Borough last February 8. I was not in the mood to have a party or a celebration for my 24th but it's been 3 days, so far, of non-stop celebrating. I guess the more you resist it, the more happiness just comes to you. I was extremely ecstatic as I thought it was going to be just another random Tuesday night... and it wasn't. The theme was PINK. I am still laughing at my BFF for threatening me that if I was not in pink for her self-proclaimed Pink Tuesdays, "You can't sit with us" (in her best Mean Girls Gretchen Weiner voice). I literally bought the dress from panic (I didn't really take her seriously at first) because I realized I didn't really own a lot of pink, considering it is my favorite color. What I thought was going to be a normal night out in pink ended up to be one heck of a surprise birthday bash with almost everyone in pink.... even the boys. Good job, N and ZO. I love you furrreeeeverrrr BFF and lil' bro for the bash. (Buti nalang I didn't go in shorts and in a tanktop). You sneaky people!







Scroll down for some Party Photos:


My BFF, Nina slash Master Surprise Party Planner.
Thanks for being my unbiological soul sister, N!

Left: with one of the awesomest girls you will ever meet... not to mention the nicest, Kato. Seriously this girl is so nice...it takes a special breed of people to irritate her.
Right: With my new found sweet friend, Gla. I love it she was there and she is the cutest ever!


I feel pretty until I see my friends.
They're the most beautiful people- ever.








This was one super pink gathering. I reckon the guys will be retiring their hot pink shirts- strictly for one time use only?

Thank you to everyone who made my birthday extra special! Here's to being 24!xx

Get the Look:

More birthday posts coming up! This was only Day 1 of 4!!!!

____________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

__________________________________________________


12 comments :

  1. I'm really glad you had fun, JL :) You deserve to be really happy on your birthday!:) Fab outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, your bff and lil' bro are the sweetest! :D Looks like you had a great time, Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw the dress in zoo :) super love the surprise party in pink. is patricia prieto not invited??

    ennaid love<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending in my love... happy happy bday prettiest girl in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice combi, very feminine and I love the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this post is so full of life! I love it!

    Love the shoes too !

    Txo

    tmaraxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys! :)


    ennaid- Patricia and Lissa were but they were caught up with school/ work so couldn't go :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is one fabulous pink party! looks like you guys had so much fun! love your shoes and bag :)


    Perfumed Red Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your dress!

    http://theythinkimtooyoung.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Yahoo for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just
    like to say kudos for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome
    jo.

    my page; online classes for phlebotomy ()

    ReplyDelete
  11. They may be anxious that understanding the strategies on the best way to jailbreak iPhone 3g will land them in court.
    It is still 9.7-inches, with a 1,024 x 768 resolution. You can also grade images that other people upload, too.


    Feel free to visit my site :: RSS 2.0

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL