Jan 17, 2012

Like The Sun has The Day









Spring Awakening.
(Button Down Sleeveless Top: Topshop | Skirt: Vintage | Shoes: Zara | Belt: Vintage Italian from Mom | Bag: Marc Jacobs | Accessories: Forever21)

Decided to go for a conservative and retro look with this vintage inspired outfit which was subconsciously influenced by The Help- one of my fave movies of 2011 and Zooey Deschanel's sweet girl take on the '5os - '60s era. The top is a cropped button down with a waist tie detail (Daisy Duke would be proud). I paired this with a full floral skirt which had a beautiful mix of citrus hues, which I got circa 2005 from a College friend. I cinched it then with a beige vintage belt from mom (as it was too loose) and finished off with neutral accessories and an orange hued pair of satin shoes from Zara.

Keep the look classic and clean and in line with the theme with pearl accessories




A bright hued shoe is a must in every girl's closet and can wake up even a pastel outfit...




Shimmy and shake in a floral skirt with dainty prints. Add a belt to cinch it perfectly.



A neutral toned bag will fit any outfit.. I especially love my Marc Jacobs Stam Bag!


For my makeup, I used orange-reddish lipstick and kept everything simple. My hair was a chic braided up-do so as not to distract attention from the details of my outfit.



xx, JL


________________________________________________________

Inspiration...









Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL