Jan 10, 2012

Grapevine Fires










Wine is bottled poetry.
(Sequin dress used as top: Forever 21 | Skirt: Glitterati | Shoes: CMG | Bag: Marc Jacobs | Belt: Vintage | Neclace: RUCKUS)

I mixed champagne gold with a red wine hued sheer chiffon maxi skirt which was part of my brand's 2011 Collection. The top, is actually a dress and was given to me by my sister from the US. Keeping the New Year Shimmer vibe going, I decided to layer it under my maxi skirt since the sequins complimented the hue of the skirt. Now to break off the sequin + plain outfit, I added in a vintage animal print belt (which I inherited from my mom) and added a fringe necklace to finish of the look.










This outfit was what I wore to my sister's so-called "LAST SUPPER" as she leaves for the US again and we had it at chic and savvy resto Masetto where the food was just divine. This is my 2nd time to eat here and I loved the food!








More so, there was no wifi in the spot our table was located in so we put down our phones and got to actually bond a lot that night! All in all, it was the perfect send-off!






PS: I'm done with my sequin spree. TRUST ME!

xx, JL






Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL