Jan 7, 2012

Hang With Me







Comfortable in Cashmere.

(Sweater: Zara | Bag: Stam Bag by Marc Jacobs | Shoes: DAS | Accessories: Cultus ChiChi)

I wore this comfortable but also glam gold knit sweater dress from Zara to a belated New Year's Celebration with friends over at Relik Tapas Bar in the Fort. Since the dress was quite simple, I decided to make a statement with this pair of Scene Stealer heel-less shoes from DAS which are the glittery/ new year party element in my outfit. Wore my nude Marc Jacobs Stam bag and piled on gold necklaces to finish the look.









It was a fun night out with friends but I was quite sad since my sister left for the U.S. (where she is based) on the same night. Sigh.

xx, JL

Photos from the night....


My sister pseudo-chef-ed at home and cooked us some Spaghetti con tartufo e pancetta
(her own recipe)






No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL