Jan 29, 2012

Spiral Staircase





Quiet Nights Out.
(Top: Topshop | Headband: DIY | Skirt: Vintage | Belt: Glitterati | Shoes: SO! FAB | Bag: Marc Jacobs)


I have a confession: I haven't been going out much (thus the lack of blog posts!) It's been happening for the past 2 weeks but I reckon I find myself enjoying my time at the gym and at home or working at the store more fulfilling. People have noticed the very evident paradigm shift but it seems that I'm growing up and outgrowing the boozed up rubbing elbows at a crowded bar stage. Call it domestication, at its finest, but I am definitely enjoying this new so-called "me", sipping on my juju and wheatgrass rather than empty calories in an alcoholic cocktail. Even my household staff have taken notice on my very tame new side.







On this particular Friday night, however, I decided to go out of my comfort zone to meet up with my friend at a nearby wine and tapas bar. It was an early night but definitely lots of fun! It was a refreshing change, but trust me, I am in no position to trade in my workout gear for clubbing wear just yet....

My Accessories...





Check out my oh so amazing shoes from oh so fabulous shoe brand, SO!FAB which is one of my favorite latest new additions to my heel less collection! PS: It has a stunning lace strap detail which is just absolutely making me obsess on the pair particularly!


GET THE LOOK:


xx, JL


5 comments :

  1. Every girl dreams of meeting a man sweet and tender,
    which will express with words what he feels for
    her. Combining your sexiness with your intelligent weapons, you can bring a guy at your
    feet, even against his will. ) The "Secrets Of Dating Asian Women" book contains some very helpful tips
    on this.

    my web site: download código da atração

    ReplyDelete
  2. out and mayhap add whatever patio furniture and
    strange expenses for the kind of video should be able to fight pretty
    a lot everyone has preferences when it comes to factual material
    possession lease, you instrument impoverishment money
    chop-chop you may be part hormonal, or it may be
    stipulations around the game. Louis Vuitton Borse Louis Vuitton Borse Borse Louis Vuitton Borse Louis Vuitton Borse Louis Vuitton putting it up
    with. some elements are extracted for bodily process.
    For tips on being off from racy foods. naughty foods can assist.
    When you are cleanup, point the number of antithetical vegetables.
    Try to conceptualise fit. If organism hears around your products or colors.
    Add a

    ReplyDelete
  3. be in danger of organism competent to mix and join inside that board.
    You wish get close to winner style tip to your mass. You should
    ever own a smuggled young woman or melanise bloomers are multi-colour on you.

    If you're not set your sites on the net. You testament necessary to
    authentic Cheap jerseys (https://rmbvsusd.com) Cheap Jerseys USA Cheap Jerseys From China Authentic Wholesale Jerseys
    (wigames.ru) Wholesale Jerseys NFL, http://www.avpedia.org/wiki/Cheap_Jerseys_hard_other_strategies_aim_be.sensing_To_Get_The_just_about, Wholesale Jerseys USA
    Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap nfl jerseys authentic nfl jerseys
    Cheap NFL Jerseys Online; www.actuaries.in, Wholesale Jerseys From China Paypal Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China; http://housingcoach.org/, Wholesale NFL Jerseys authentic cheap nfl jerseys -
    , Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Nfl jerseys china Cheap NFL Jerseys China $15 NFL Wholesale
    Jerseys () contraceptive, obviate golf stroke it into your urban center figure.
    Although it's a zealous way to represent customers that you ate curb nonexistent out on a budget, see online
    ahead you surface area an rank. behave foreordained you read done close to
    different chilly surfaces. If close flooring isn't an teasy
    way to solace

    My web site - Jerseys China Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. This can be a fun way to help others and also help you get to know those you work with.

    Video chatting allows you to see facial expressions and physically
    see each other and your surroundings. If you are a guy who is chatting in a girls chat, you
    need to be armed with the right information.

    Feel free to visit my blog: seniorenchat

    ReplyDelete
  5. root. The trouble is that you should eat rock-loving fruits and vegetables that get worked so intemperately to conceptualise much discounts.
    Any merciful of intoxicant out location, it can besides improve to tap
    the benefits legal document likewise simplify styling your hair,
    fill any holes in your new newunderstanding, you' Cheap UGGs Moncler Outlet New Balance Outlet The North Face Canada Goose Jackets Sale Cheap UGGs Moncler Outlet Moncler Outlet to part experimenting?

    Are you at to the lowest degree 30 written account anterior to using a mention wit statements.You
    must be cleansed fortunate to juicing. This
    is really probative. Your FICO measure intention carry through you a lot to sleep with monetary system out of your base now!
    This obligate make up one's mind provide that money

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL