Jan 2, 2012

Speak for Yourself










All that Glitter.
(Dress: Glitterati | Shoes: Michael Antonio | Purse: Chanel | Accessories: Cultus Chi Chi)

This was what I wore to yet another Decemblur celebration, this time in honor of my father who celebrated his birthday on the 29th. I decided I was on a mission to go on a sequin overdrive this holiday season and I did so in this dress that I designed for my brand, Glitterati which consists of black sequins and pink silk chiffon- which all in all sum up my two favorite colors ever. Since my dress was one shoulder and mullet style, I kept my accessories minimal since there was already quite enough sparkle in the clothing. Paired it with my two other classics- a black Chanel 2.55 purse and my black studded Michael Antonio pumps. So much formal wear is needed for this month and I am quite glad I prepared for it!









My makeup, on the other hand, was made to compliment my outfit- I did the smokey eye with a twist by adding pink glitters at the rim of my eyelids. Finished off with my favorite Sleek Makeup lipstick in Fuchsia.






Scroll down below for more photos from the night!





















xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL