Jan 6, 2012

2012: Paradise Circus





Baby, you're a firework.
(Mesh sequined gown: Glitterati | Shoes: CMG | Bag: Chanel | Pearls: Mikimoto)
In true New Year's Eve tradition, I decided to sparkle and shine my way through the holiday like a gold shiny disco ball as I bid farewell to an amazing 2011 and welcome a glittery and definitely sparkly 2012. It was the perfect night to go all out and I did, in this one of a kind sequined with sheer mesh details dress which I designed for my brand, Glitterati. It’s not out though for retail sale. I must admit this is very similar to the gold gown I wore to my aunt's wedding last December 5 but I consider this version less tame, more sexy and less princess-like!

I complimented all the shimmer with a pair of CMG peep toe heels (with a cute crystal detail on the heel and sole) and a gold Chanel 2.55 purse. Kept everything minimal: the dress was accessory enough!

For my makeup- I did a gold smokey eye paired with red lips and curled hair- an homage to old Hollywood glam...


Wore this dress for over 15 hours as the first agenda was a fabulous set dinner at my favorite restaurant, Red in Shangrila Hotel with the family. Headed home for lots and lots of FIREWORKS (I only do sparklers though), some bubbly, a lot more food and then capped the night or early morning off at Skye Lounge with friends. It was a blacked out blurry night but I am sure it ruled! Hello, 2012!
Happy New Year Everyone!
xx, JL
________________________________________
Snapshots of my New Year:
















Food...















Fireworks....













Cheers to 2012!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL