Jan 5, 2012

A Casual Break







Channeling My Inner Annie Hall.
(Vest: Zara | Pants: Mango | Sunglasses: Chloe | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Shoes: Finch Style)

Taking a VERY temporary break from sequin and glitter overload, here is a more casual meets androgynous outfit, inspired by Annie Hall (a movie character who embodies tailored chic and women in menswear so fabulously) for a quiet afternoon of shopping and eating with my sister Katie over at Rockwell Mall.





I am absolutely so obsessed with this gorgeous pair of Annara wedges in Brown and Beige courtesy of FINCH STYLE--- its just so amazing---comfy and easy to walk in! Talk about comfort + style!!! It provided the perfect edge I wanted to add to my outfit! (PS: It comes in RED too)




xx, JL

Meet my inspiration for the day, Annie Hall





____________________________________________________

Photos from the day:


La Senza FINALLY opened in Rockwell and boy did I splurge.
As I said, "Underwear is a basic human right!"



That's me and my sister, Katie.



Pre- Birthday Butter Cake over at Cake Club for my daddy!



The Traditional Ladrido Sisters Cibo Feast.
Red Grape Shake. Tagliata di Manzo, Pila di Riso Funghi, Pate di Figato .


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL