Jan 31, 2012

I have a dream....










♪ Mamma mia, here I go again...
Shirt: Forever21 | Skirt: Forever 21 | Pearls: Forever 21 | Peach and Turquoise Necklace: +RUCKUS | Shoes: Aldo | Bag: Marc Jacobs


♫ I have a dream
A song to sing
To help me cope
With anything
If you see the wonder
Of a fairy tale
You can take the future
Even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream
I have a dream ♫

I wore this to watch Mamma Mia (my all time favorite musical) with my family last Saturday Afternoon and I seriously missed my peaches and cream pastel dreams thus the very soft hued outfit. I love dressing sweet and considering I was feeling quite bad this day, dressing up was definitely a mood lifter. My top is ultimately perfect for gloomy weather as it is very warm and fuzzy and I contrasted the texture with flowy chiffon with my skirt.













GET THE LOOK:



Catch Mamma Mia here in Manila at the CCP Theater!!!



xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL