Jan 18, 2012

Loose Ends






Black and White.
(Embossed silk bell sleeved top with black details: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Shorts: H&M | Shoes: Topshop |
Bag: Louis Vuitton | Accessories: +Ruckus)


Feeling a bit monotonous and in the mood for casual and conservative dressing, I oped for a black and white outfit for a simple day of errands and fabric shopping for my Summer collection for my brand Glitterati, which will be out very very soon. I kept everything minimal with a white and black bell sleeved 3/4 top which provides major coverage and showed some skin and added a casual twist to the rather intricate top by pairing it with plain black shorts. Accessorized with bows, bows and more bows with my chiffon Topshop wedges, bow studded necklace and a bow headpiece. Broke the monotone with a vibrant red shade of lipstick. It's nice to keep it simple, on some days!







_____________________________________________________

Get the Look:











xx, JL




Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL