Jul 21, 2014

Tribe Vibe


I love pink and if you have not heard yet- to quote Aerosmith's song Pink, "Pink is my favorite crayon" and this could not be illustrated any more than in this outfit where I am in an aztec/ tribal printed coordinates which if you remember, I wore but in a different print in a previous post which you can view HERE. I styled it differently this time and opted for woven multi-color heels and a simpler necklace rather than the chartreuse statement necklace and the sky-high fierce shoes I wore the first style of the outfit from. It was probably my last ditch effort to still feel summer as this outfit is best worn to beat the heat but as recent events (Please pray for my country, the Philippines as we recover from Typhoon Glenda) and time has proven, the monsoon season is officially here and it came in with quite a bang, and I do not mean that in a good way. Anyway, it will take another six months of waiting till sunlight and summer, but that's the thing about seasons that is constant: they change. I do hope you enjoyed the look!



Aztec Print Pink Multi-color Coordinates: Style Stunner Manila (worn HERE in a different print)
Neon Pink Luggage Bag: Celine (Also worn HERE)
Woven Multi-color Strappy Shoes: Zara (Also worn HERE)
Bib Necklace: Gold Couture (Also worn HERE)
Braided Charm Bracelets: Cotton Candy Online
Aztec Watch: Play Hour 



Photos by: Celyn Jaravata

xx, JL

Before ending this post, here's a simple Public Service Announcement:


Please take time to pray for Malaysian Airlines Flight MH-17, 298 souls were lost... May the Rest in Peace.


Despite news of corrupt politicians, one thing I will always be proud of is the Philippine spirit, which was tested this week with Typhoon Glenda (International Name: Typhoon Rammasun) sweeping over our nation. We are a resilient country and that is something no one, not even the corrupt government leaders, can ever take away from us.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL