Jul 24, 2014

Tropical Punch


I am yearning for the sunny days that are now replaced by heavy rains and thunder booms and what better way to express my eternal love for summer than in what I am wearing? I did exactly just that and wore this pair of palm tree printed trousers which is my own little way of protest in praise of the sun. Of course...it rained but not even that can dampen my spirits which I have to say have been exuberant. I guess having a great support system in the form of a stable relationship with my family and a very select few friends empowers one to survive the rainstorms of life. And, while there is a possibility that there will be people who exist solely to rain on your parade, it's nice to know that the shelter that people who genuinely care for you and love you will provide will leave you damage-free and able to weather any storm.




Cream Knit Cropped Top: Topshop (Also worn HERE)
Palm Tree Printed Trousers: Indie Go PH
Ostrich Leather Cream Nightingale Bag: Givenchy
Spike Detail Beige and Black Ankle Strap Shoes: Chilli Margarita (Also worn HERE)
Pearl Necklace with Cross: Ever New (Also worn HERE)
Gold Bangles: Charriol, Cartier, Tiffany, Bvlgari



Photos by: Celyn Jaravata

xx, JL

 Experience a day filled with speed and fun activities on Aug 30. Catch Globe Slipstream at BGC to enjoy race car exhibitions & Globe Be Fast offers

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL