Jul 17, 2014

Kings And Queens



Jarod Kintz once said, “Love is like a chess match, where the queen wins the game and the king just sort of stands around," and I apologize to anyone who might take offense but this quotation makes sense to me... no, I am not some bitter, cynical person who just recently decided to be a founder of her own anti-men's club. I am actually quite the exact opposite... however, you have to admit, when it comes to certain things, a girl has got to take control...and relationships, you see, are one of them... in my opinion.  I do not know if you have noticed but recently my life has made quite an enchanted turn and I am absolutely loving it. I am all about two things when it comes to fashion recently: neutral and pastels, and I think the backdrop of a black and white human-sized chess board was the perfect backdrop for my lavender cropped top and white midi-skirt. I do hope you enjoy this outfit as much a I did wearing it and of course taking photos of it- I felt like my own version of Alice in Wonderland and I have to say, a break from the mundane hum-drum reality of everyday life is always a welcome escape. "You play, you win, you play, you lose. You play. It’s the playing that’s irresistible. Dicing from one year to the next with the things you love, what you risk reveals what you value.” 


Your move...



Lavender Cropped Bustier Top: Seven Dials
Off White Midi Skirt: Details
Lilac and Pink Crystal Statement Necklace: Pretty Little Blings
Lavender Leather Clutch Bag (may be used with sling): Queen Street
Floral Crown Head Piece: Cotton Candy Online Shop (As worn HERE)
Pastel Pink T-Strap Shoes: Zara (As worn HERE)
Accessories: Forever 21, Mikimoto, Ever New (As worn HERE)




Hair Extensions by: STYLD. Hair Extensions
Photos by: Celyn Jaravata


xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL