Jul 22, 2014

Proud Soul


The past week has been all kinds of topsy-turvy but I am not complaining as I do believe and see that I am very blessed to be safe and in a good place compared to other people. I find nagging, complaining and whining are to no avail and do not help at all when it comes to fixing things so consider me in a very good place...and I would rather not be anywhere else. I have been on this new sense of calm recently that nothing seems to faze me... not even a 4-hour black-out in this outfit in an enclosed space won't bring my spirits down. In all ways, this sweater weather outfit and a midi skirt from the lovely clothing brand I Love NL Clothing was perfect and would have been appropriate- if the situation was one where electricity was existent- and it is something that conveys a strong message. The text of the sweater reads: PROUD SOUL...and in light of my disposition lately, I have to say, I deserve to wear this...FINALLY.



Proud Soul Parody Sweater: Zara
Black Maxi Skirt with Sheer Detail: I Love NL Clothing
Ivory Pearl and Gem Collar: Gold Couture (Also worn HERE)
Monotone Black and White Ankle Strap Pumps: DAS (Also worn HERE)
2.55 Gold Hardware Caviar Bag: Chanel (Also worn HERE)
Gold Bangles: Charriol, Cartier, Tiffany, Bvlgari

Photos by: Celyn Jaravata

xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL