Jul 14, 2014

Melodies and Desires


Here I am wearing a Spanish Rose outfit as it was the styling that was fitting for this romantic lace dress that I got from the collection of e-foxcity.com. The dress was in every aspect romantic and had such ornate and delicate pieces and so I decided to go along this passionate route and play every part of a senyorita. This outfit is built on the idea of seductive Latin-Spanish references. I decided to use red accents to make the look more passionate and enticing. This is a different take on another Spanish Rose outfit I wore for Valentine's this year but I am happy to have been able to get a new chance to style something so different with a similar vibe. The good thing is that my entire ensemble was just perfect to shoot amidst the backdrop of columns and marble poles. It had a very classic, vintage and elegant vibe and that definitely went well with my outfit. I look at the photos and just go, "Wow!" because I was so in awe on how perfect the entire outfit played out. The photos were unbelievably amazing and I loved every bit of how this turned out. Isn't this outfit post just absolutely like a scene from a dream? By the way, this outfit is especially for my brother Enzo, who leaves for Barcelona soon!















Lace Padded Dress with Sheer Detail: E-Fox City
Black Victorian Drop Necklace: Mauve
Red Swarovski Sandals: GoJane (Also worn HERE)
Accessories: Cultus Chi Chi









Photos by: Celyn Jaravata

xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL