Jun 10, 2012

Odd One Out





Black & White.
(Cape: Glitterati | Bodysuit: Glitterati | Mesh Mullet Skirt: Oxygen | Shoes: DAS | Bag: Vintage | Earrings: Forever 21)

Wore this to the third day of the SUPERB by SuperSale Bazaar and I was channeling my inner Audrey Hepburn with a modern twist via a bodysuit over a high low skirt and a chiffon sheer robe which was a comfortably fun and happy outfit since I loved the flowy vibe of the metallic chiffon cape/robe and the bodysuit added a sexy vibe to the look. Common question of the day was: "JL are you seriously wearing a swimsuit under your skirt/ shorts (I changed later that day to hot pants)?" 
And the answer was, of course, was YES. 


The body suit is from Glitterati along with the cape which I used for the second time around since I used this as a coverup in the beach when I went to Boracay on Labor Day last May.


My makeup was simple: RED LIPS, Black Eyeliner...classic and clean.


My yaya Lynlie did my hair braids again which was so pretty. I loved it. She really is the best.
Below is a more detailed outfit shot: IN CLOSE UP VIEW....


 And of course the shoes and the bag... The bag is amazing, I love the gold hardware especially on the sides. The "M" logo reminds me of Mugatu's Logo from Zoolander though.


Among my black with gold detail shoes, this one from DAS has got to be my favorite. I love the zipper detail, how the platform heels are sturdy and how I can walk in them the whole day without my feet hurting at all. 


 Now aren't they pretty?


Later through out the day, i changed into super short shorts from my brand Glitterati's Summer Line, here's a photo of me in that with the fabulous and stylish siblings behind DAS...


GET THE LOOK:



xx, JL


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL