Jun 8, 2012

Line of Best Fit


 
 


Colossal Coral. 
(Top: Zara | Shorts: Extreme Check | Bag: Gucci | Shoes: Gifts Ahoy | Necklace: +RUCKUS | Bracelets: Extreme Finds)


For the second day of the SUPERB by SuperSale Bazaar I went a little bit more subdued compared to my highlighter neon outfit from the day before and decided I was going to stick to a specific theme in mind: BOHEMIAN/ HIPPIE/ TRIBAl chic. I did coral as I wanted to wear these amazing round toe floral platform heels from Gifts Ahoy and I realized I had the perfect blouse for it (a chiffon Zara spaghetti strap) and bought the perfect shorts from the day before in a booth called Extreme Check.


A closeup on the accessories and the clothes:

 

I got the theme to a tee- complete with the tribal shorts- I love the print and the color scheme so much, to the fringe necklaces from my favorite brand +RUCKUS and of course the boho braids which my yaya slash hairstylist Lynlie did flawlessly.

To take a break from the coral color spell of the look I decided to go for my brown canvas with light blue leather detail Gucci bag as it complemented the colors of the shorts as well. I rarely use this bag and I was quite happy to get to finally wear it out!

I picked these platform shoes from GIFTS AHOY and the one things that captivated me was the color, the design and the mini flower details it had which made the shoes look adorable, dainty and sweet. Kudos to GIFTS AHOY for this pair! I love the shoes so much as they are comfy and perfect for the whole day (10 AM - 9 PM) day of the Superb Bazaar.
It was definitely such a fun outfit to wear. My favorite aceent was the hair! 
Hope you like it!
xx, JL
Photos from the Day:
 
Check out my photo from Gifts Ahoy when I tried and got the pair....



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL