Jun 4, 2012

Casual Yellow




Comfort Dressing.
(Top: Zara Thrifted from Audrey | Shorts: Zara | Bandeau: Topshop | Sandals: bazaar | Bag: Tonic | Accessories: Extreme Finds)





Ingress Day for Bazaar are always stressful and physically exhausting and last week we had a 5-day bazaar over at SMX for Superb by SuperSale which was severely fun and also tiring (but worth it!) The bazaar was a success. Being that I am a bazaar veteran, I knew that being chic was the last priority. It was going to be hot, heavy lifting and running around was involved and utmost comfort was essential. So I ditched my glamorosa self and went 'Kargador' chic in this colorful summer ensemble.



Me in flats? Once in a blue moon.



I built our booth from scratch (with the help of my 8 staff and personnel of course) which included two parts: GLITTERATI, my brand and ONLY THE MARVELOUS' CLOSET SALE + RUCKUS accessories. It is always so fun to conceptualize booth designs. I love designing and doing layout on the space.






Also, the bazaar was so fabulous! Check out the curtain draping which added to the summer chic atmosphere of the place!



Ready for opening the next day!!! But for now, CLOSING TIME!


MORE OUTFIT POSTS FROM THE BAZAAR ON MY NEXT POST!

xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL