Jun 19, 2012

Fit-All-You-Can: A Smorgasbord Of All Things FIT

There are two things I am very much into and if you follow me on my blog, twitter, instafram or Facebook you will know what it is.... It involves 2Fs.... FASHION and FITNESS. Yes I love my Loubotin heels and Chanel purses as much as I love to wear my Nike Fitness gear and carry my kettlebells. I train a minimum of 4x a week and I think I can say I am quite a gym and fitness junkie. So this event is just perfection...I hope to see you all there!!!!


Fitness enthusiast? Planning to become one? No matter what level of fitness you're currently at, this one's for you!
The LiSt Group invites everyone to come join us at Fit-All-You-Can. For an entire day, get to sample as much workouts our various partner fitness centers and studios have lined up for you, with just ONE pass!

Sweat it out and join the classes, shop for your favorite workout gear, and get to sample snacks and beverages that compliment your active lifestyle!


Guests have (2) options for Fitness Passes:

• Fitness Buffet: Unlimited classes/workouts
(Pre-selling at P400; Door Charge at P500)
• Fitness A La Carte: Entrance to the event only; limited workouts (P100)

Mark your calendars for July 21, 2012. See you at The Rockwell Tent!


Get to try out various workouts from their different partner fitness centers!

✔ Les Mills Body Combat by Fitness First
✔ Les Mills Body Jam by Fitness First
✔ Beginner's Flow by Yoga +
✔ WOD by Crossfit Insurrecto
✔ Vinyasa by Core Yoga/Bikram Yoga Manila
✔ Circuit Training by 360 Fitness Club
✔ Retro by Fitness First
✔ Zumba by Fitness First
✔ Muay Thai by Fitness First
✔ Vinyasa Flow by Surya Fitness & Yoga
✔ Power Yoga by Beyond Yoga
✔ AntiGravity Yoga by Beyond Yoga

..and many more!
Visit the Event Page at https://www.facebook.com/events/211029405673344/

For more information, contact The LiST Group at at 0917-3200829, 0917-8392627 or info@thelistgroupevents.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL