Jun 6, 2012

Because I can...









Miss Fluoro
(Dress: Glitterati | Accessories: H&M | Bag: Tonic | Shoes: H&M)

For the first day of the SuperSale Bazaar I went ALL OUT and decided I was going to dress in all neon. Basically, a Stabilo highlighter was my peg but I reckoned that if I was going to do color LOUD, I might as well go all the way and wear it proud.


NEON PINK IS LOVE! 


Suffice to say, I could be spotted 5 kms. away as I was fluorescent but this mullet drop sleeved Glitterati dress, appropriately named "LOUDMOUTH" is a favorite of mine. I never got to wear my own piece and I decided to do so that day to represent my brand and surprisingly, everyone wanted to buy the piece I was wearing. (Unfortunately its SOLD OUT and we can only produce it MADE TO ORDER)

 

I then accessorized with a tribal sling bag from Tonic which was just amazing since I am into tribal/Ikat prints now. I love this bag since it goes with practically everything basic in my closet and it serves as an instant accent piece in my outfit. 




I then added some neon yellow accents: a drop beaded H&M necklace my mom bought for me in HK and my forgotten but much loved neon kitten heel Miss Sixty shoes which I got 4 years ago. I love the shoes so much as they are comfy and perfect for the first day of the Superb Bazaar.






LOUD AND PROUD!
Tell me what you think!


xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL