Oct 7, 2014

A Rose By Any Name


I am all about situational dressing. I personally think that it is absolutely vital to know what to where depending on the occasion and the occasion I wore this outfit to called for flats, as a must and while I do prefer heels, I didn't want to be inappropriate so since the situation called for it, I wore flat shoes instead. The event I wore this ensemble to was the Cocorose Launch here in Manila where my FOSSIL Dominique was a muse and as you all know, I am very supportive and so, I made sure to support her all the way in this outfit and in flat shoes which I wore for the whole day...(I know, shocker, right?)  At the end of the day though, I was happy I chose to go and dress up this route as everyone was in flats and it was a strictly flats only event. I would've been totally out of place in my sky-highs so as much as I love my stilettos, it was only appropriate to leave them in my shoes closet, for that day at least.

 
Black and White Striped Top: Zara
White Origami Skirt: Zara (Also worn HERE)
Gold 2.55 Bag: Chanel (Also worn HERE)
Two-toned Ballet Flats: Stuart Weitzman
Jewelry: My collection


Anyway, what brand launch would make me trade in my 6-inchers and leave me with my feet steady on the ground?--- You might ask. Well, it is none other than the Cocorose Special Viewing Party which I attended as Dominique was one of the chose and much-deserving muses of the brand. If you do not know, allow me to give you a background: 

The Cocorose. More than just a shoe.


Boutique footwear brand Cocorose London are passionate about creating shoes with a remarkable difference. Founded in 2007 by Janan Leo, our designer brand has become known for our revolutionary concept of foldable shoes, with our signature designs and premium presentation and more recently, for our pioneering Made in England range of footwear. In today's multi-tasking world, time is luxury. Our philosophy of 'Modern Luxury' combines design, comfort and function to ensure our fold up shoes seamlessly fit into our Cocorosers' busy, on-the-go lifestyles.
For more information on the brand, visit Cocorose PH's Facebook Pager: HERE
PS: Aside from that, as a former ballerina, I was so happy to find out that the brand is the official shoe of England's Royal Ballet and the shoes I bought, were just so amazing... I love it so much and cannot wait to wear the pair! So stay tuned for that!

Photos by: Celyn Jaravata

 xx, JL 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL