Nov 3, 2013

What Goes Around...Goes Around, Goes Around... Comes All The Way Back Around








Cropped DWEEB T-shirt: Topshop | Pencil Skirt: Iconoclasts Line | Ankle Strap Shoes: Zara | 2.55 Sling Bag Jumbo: Chanel | Bracelets and Charms: Therapy | Spiked Shoulder Blazer: Zara





Now it's breaking my heart to watch you run around
'Cause I know that you're living a lie
That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find
What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around
What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around
What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around
What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around






I have had more than my fair share of trials and tribulations in recent months. At first, I probably handled them very optimistically, I have to say. But the last few weeks, I've been thinking that a higher power was probably out to get me...but given I am quite a tough person and that I do think logically, I realized that this too shall pass, all I have to do is hang on. Because of this, I have learned a lot and evolved- I have let go of that fear that I cannot overcome something, which before, I have to say hindered my progress. I have made a conscious effort to find happiness even if my circumstances are far from perfect...or ideal. Once you let go of the wheel, you see, you realize things work themselves out in the end...and things become close to being very perfect... if you just be good, stay true and let things happen.








I am a believer in the fact that what goes around, comes around. Part of my exaltation at seeing things happen without my participation in it is unmistakably knowing there is a Higher Power watching over us. Karma, is a funny thing, it reminds us of powers that are uncontrollable and unseen. It reminds us that there are forces in this life over which we have no control. Bad things happen to bad people...eventually and most of the time, without us even lifting a finger. The funny thing is, when you're where I am standing, you see sometimes, the road to vindication is staying on the sidelines and watching things unfold... even I had no idea  or an inkling to predict what was going to happen next. But things have a funny way of catching up to some people I guess, and you realize that some things are beyond our control. Nature must take its toll. And although none of us wants destruction to occur or lives to be ruined, some people do need to be reminded that they are not in charge. 

 



You just have to ride the storm, make it through and watch things unfold. At the end of the day, good things do happen to good people...and I think that is reason enough to keep on fighting. I have come to realize that the pain is worth is, after all.



xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL