Apr 21, 2012

The Sound of Settling


Purple Crumble
(Top: Topshop | Skirt: Iconique | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Shoes: Terra & Agua at Officine | Belt: Vintage | Accessories: RUCKUS)

Tuesday rituals are the best and after a long hiatus, I finally got my fix of Tuesday coffee and dinner with my daddy and brother over at Rockwell. My day was packed! I was moving around so many different places that day and I was glad I wore this outfit as it was comfortable, summery and fresh. 




My favorite piece of the look is the mullet skirt that I wore from Iconique, an online turned retail store which features a lot of chic and trendy pieces at very affordable prices. The skirt is named the SERENE MULLET SKIRT which retails for P900 (a very good buy!) and you can get it over at their online store- http://iconiqueonline.multiply.com or at CABANA Lounge & Shop at 106 Gamboa St. Legaspi Village, Makati City (2nd floor of NAIL SPA).



Hope you like the look! 

xx, JL


______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________




Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido

 
Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com
____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________


1 comment :

  1. Hi! I love your heels!!! :) was it comfortable wear? And how much is that? Thanks much! :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL