Apr 1, 2012

Hearts and Ribbons










Prim and Proper.
(Top: SuperSale Bazaar | Skirt: Topshop | Ribbon: Forever 21 | Shoes: DAS)

Felt very girly and prim and proper thus the very 50's Mad Men inspired outfit. I missed dressing cute and this was just the perfect day to do it. Complete with hearts and ribbons and pearls, I definitely went all out for this look.









As accent of course, I chose my HOT PINK heel less DAS shoes which are a statement piece to any outfit. They are so pink, neon and high, I am SHOE in LOVE.






xx, JL

______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL