Apr 4, 2012

Pursuit of Happiness







Sweet Disposition.
(Top: Topshop | Skirt: Glitterati | Bag: Gucci | Shoes: Topshop | Accessories: +RUCKUS, Cultus Chi Chi)

I had an exciting shoot with GMA7's prime time news show 24- Oras and it was shot on location at my store, Glitterati located at Unit 78-C Estrella Street Bel-Air III Makati. The feature was summer's essential and crucial article of clothing: SWIMSUITS. I was so excited to get the call for the feature and immediately planned out my outfit.










I wanted to incorporate something of the hottest Summer trends which as you know would be blush, sorbet and pastel hues. This has been a favorite color combination of mine, if you refer to past outfit posts. Since they were doing a feature on me, I decided to wear this pretty ruched skirt from my brand and accessorize aka. excessorize by piling on necklaces.
Hope my pastel outfit worked.















PS. If you missed the interview I am posting it below (again) and some Behind The Scenes photos!

xx, JL
________________________________________________________

Here's the video....



I would like to thank Glitterati for my outfit, Ruckus Shop and Cultus ChiChi for my accessories. Enzo Ladrido for being my marketing liason, my dad, mom Bernadette Suñga and sister Katie Ladrido for being my #1 fans and my personal trainer Dict Tecson for making me look to lbs. less NOT more on TV by killing me at the gym with training!

Behind the Scenes










______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL