Apr 7, 2012

Miss Nothing







I'm Miss Autonomy, Miss Nowhere
I'm At The Bottom Of Me
Miss Androgyny, Miss Don’t Care


(Corset Top: Glitterati | Pants: Love Vintage | Shoes: Hallyu | Accessories: Glitterati | Belt: Vintage | Bag: Givenchy)








I wanted to wear pants (for a change) and although quite androgynous, I still went all "JL" and wore these baggy high waisted trousers in (of course) my favorite color- PINK. I love how I can still transform wearing pants into a girly girl and feminine outfit. To balance the looseness of the pants, I added a whole lot more structure on top with a satin bustier corset. Added a vintage Italian belt from my mom's collection, accessorized with a studded (I missed studs!!!) bib necklace and my new studded wedge shoes and I was good to go. Worked from the store and I did kind of blend in as the store was black and pink and then went off to my Tuesday group ritual at Rockwell.







xx, JL

______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL