Apr 19, 2012

Sail Away


 Anchors Away
(Top: Mimi | Skirt: Zara | Glasses: Aldo | Necklace: Cultus Chi Chi | Bag: Nina Ricci | Shoes: SO FAB!)

Wore this nautical striped outfit for a Sunday night out ritual with my brother Enzo and our newly adopted pseudo-sibling Domz Tiu, who joined us as we watched Battleship which was hands down, just an absolute amazing movie. Ironically, my outfit matched to the theme which was not intentional, I just noticed it 45 minutes into the movie!


 The main focus of my outfit would have to be my shoes which have this summer nautical flair that I got from SO FAB! Summer 2012 Collection- I LOVE IT SO MUCH! The wedge design and rope details are just perfection- makes me want to board a yacht... and, well... SAIL AWAY!




xx, JL


___________________________________________________________
Don't forget to vote to me today! Remember you can vote for me 3x and I am sharing my prize with my lucky readers!!!
For Parisian Shoes and Bags Blogger Shoot, do vote for me via the Parisian Blogger App by clicking this link....
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BLOGGER: http://apps.facebook.com/parisianblogger/vote.php
My photo should be on the 2nd page, if you hover over using the right arrow...it's the 2nd photo in the first row...You can vote up to 3x per day! Thanks loves!
______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________



Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido

 
Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com
____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL