Dec 1, 2011

Spun Sugar.








Pink Tulle.
(Dress: Mango | Bag: Vintage | Belt: Vintage | Shoes: US | Corsage: Topshop)

I wore a girly, feminine and dreamy dress I bought from Mango as part of my '50s inspired dressing up streak (very conservative, classic and clean) and I adored this tulle beaded dress which looks absolutely delicate (and reminds me of cotton candy). I dressed it up with a beautiful gold clutch o add to the evening effect and paired it with this super pretty pair of heels with matching sequins (they magically match the dress surprisingly).









(Aren't the details just lovely?)

And then the shoes....




I love this pair of shoes- stunning, perfect for cocktail parties but in my practice and quest for prudence and to avoid being the classic hoarder that I am I will have to let these babies go--- Get a chance to grab this pair and other fabulous brand new and once worn pieces at tomorrow's Blogger's United Bazaar!

See you there!!!

xx,JL




__________________________________________________________

I love shopping at Multiply.com
_______________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL