Dec 8, 2011

A New Pamper Me Spot: Manos Nail Lounge.


Every girl knows this: Pretty Nails are a MUST.
It's not just vanity but more of a hygiene issue but personally, I love my nails to be well-groomed and polished to perfection. This is why I have a love affair with nail salons and trust me, I've tried them all. Every nail spa I have tried offers something that puts them on the edge and I love that!



Last week, I tried out MANOS NAIL LOUNGE and I fell head over feet over the extreme pampering experience.


The wide array of high end polish offered by Manos


Perfectly arranged and sanitized tools and products for my foot spa session! I always appreciate a neatly arranged set-up!

I enjoyed the minimalist earthy theme of the place. Differentiating itself from the usual nail spa colors of pink, purple and white, Manos decided to go a different direction and it was quite a refreshing experience to be surrounded by brown and green tones.







More so Manos also offers Happy Hour treats- who wouldn't love getting pampered with cocktails or coffee?



Talk about the ultimate HAPPY HOUR!

The End Result of My Afternoon of Pampering: Ravishing Red Nails!



I ❤ Manos!!!!



xx, JL


About Manos: Manos Nail Lounge aims to create an entirely new spa experience by offering services and using products that are not just beneficial to the well-being of our clients, but promote social responsibility and environmental consciousness.

Location: Unit 2-I Crescent Park Residences, 30th Street Cor. 2nd Avenue (ALONG BURGOS CIRCLE), Bonifacio Global City, 1201 Taguig, Philippines

Website: http://www.ManosNailLounge.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManosNailLounge

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL