Dec 28, 2011

It's A Masquerade!









Breathe, just breathe.
(Dress: Glitterati | Bag: Chanel | Shoes: Aldo | Earrings: Bebe)

I love masquerades! There's always something so glamorous and mysterious about it and the thing I love most about masquerades is DRESSING UP FOR THEM! Yes, like many themed parties, it's always ALL ABOUT THE DRESS and for this one I wore a one shoulder tulle gown with a silver crystal broach to accent the rather angelic Grecian Goddess dress! My sister was also in WHITE so we were basically channeling our inner Aphrodite and Athenas in our white numbers. Then had amazing glitter masks and these very beautiful fascinators ala Kate and Pipa Middleton and we were set to go!









Check out the photos below for more...



















xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL