Dec 6, 2011

Boudoir Dreams



Lace Noir.
(Sheer lace dress: Love Vintage | Underwear: Bikini from Glitterati | Acceessories: +RUCKUS | Shoes: Soule Phenomenon)


I channeled Dolce and Gabbana's brilliant use of boudoir and sheer lace and got inspired from that for this look. I wore a sheer lace coverup / dress from my friend Lissa Kahayon's brand, Love Vintage and to keep up with the innerwear theme, I wore this amazing bikini I designed last summer from my brand Glitterati, which was part of our Summer 2011 collection.

I kept the look simple, clean and classic and vamped it up with red lipstick (Shade: MAC Dubbonet Lipstick).







xx, JL

_______________________________________________

Inspirations:


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL