Dec 13, 2011

Lady in Red








Ruby Red.
(Dress: Glitterati | Shoes: Aldo | Pearls: Mikimoto)

Aside from having the LBD (little black dres) as a staple in my closet, there's also this: THE LITTLE RED DRESS. I love red! Seriously! It is such a vixenish, Jessica Rabbit-esque shade to wear but when accessorized well, I think it can be pulled off elegantly. I wore this to a pre-Christmas party (the first of many) at our housewhere tons of food coma inducing food were served. Chose the right dress as it was festive and fun.












PS: Don't you just love my two-faced aka bipolar shoes from Aldo? I love this pair...seriously...

xx,JL

I love shopping at Multiply.com
_______________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL