Dec 17, 2011

Pistol Of Fire








Sequined Sundays.
(Vest: H&M | Skirt: Zara | Shoes: Capital Vice | Bag: YSL Muse)

I never thought I'd wear sequins outside the nightlife/ clubbing atmosphere but surprisingly, I took the risk this Sunday and decided to wear it going to the mall and toning it down with a bit basic pieces such as this orange cotton skirt and a plain white tank.








I kept the look still glittery and glam with my Miu-Miu inspired glitter heels courtesy of Capital Vice which are pure love! The pair is so absolutely comfortable especially since this day was when I bought Christmas gifts for my loved ones!







I then watched New Year's Eve which was definitely a must-see! I love romantic comedies. Sigh!



xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL